LET’S GO BAHAMAS
- HOW DOES IT WORK?
When you book a ride and our system will match you with a driver to take you to your destination
- DOWNLOADING THE LET’S GO BAHAMAS APP
Let’s Go Bahamas is available for Android and iOS devices.
To experience and enjoy rides with LET’S GO BAHAMAS, you will need to download the passenger app and install it on your device. After installing the app, you then need to sign up and you are ready to enjoy Let’s Go Bahamas rides.
- HOW TO REQUEST A RIDE?
- Enter your destination address in the “Destination” box.
- Your default pickup point is set to your current GPS location. If you are not being picked up at your current location, tap your pick up location on the map and update the address
- Tap the icons at the bottom of your screen to select vehicle option (for example, RIDE LOCAL, TAXI, BUSINESS/DELIVERS and VIP BLACK/SILVER
- Tap the “orange” car icon.”Just above the car options to view your estimated fare before any luggage fees, bridge toll-free, and in ride request.
- Confirm request
- Wait for a driver to accept your request.
- When your request has been accepted, you’ll see your driver’s location on your map and estimated time of arrival at your pickup location
- Your app will notify you when your driver is close to your pickup location
- HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT?
Our average wait time is 7 to 15 minutes, and you’ll get an accurate estimate of your pickup before booking. You can also track your vehicle in real time from within the app.
- HOW DO I KNOW THE TOTAL FARE FOR MY RIDE?
You can check the estimated total fare for your trip before confirming a booking.
All you need to do is:-
- Enter your drop off location on your Let’s Go Bahamas app
- Choose the vehicle category to view the estimated Total Fare for your ride.
Note– The estimated total fare may vary due to traffic conditions or any variation in distance traveled.
- WHEN AND WHERE IS LET’S GO BAHAMAS AVAILABLE IN THE BAHAMAS?
- LET’S GO BAHAMAS is available in Nassau, Freeport and Paradise Island. Learn where Let’s Go Bahamas is available by visitingthe link LET’S GO BAHAMAS CITIES
- WHAT IS THE LUGGAGE AND SEATING CAPACITY LIMIT FOR MY LET’S GO BAHAMAS RIDE?
The luggage and seating capacity depends on the vehicle category selected by you:-
RIDE LOCAL: can seat up to 2 passengers/ fare and can accommodate up to 2-3 small-medium size bags.
TAXI : can be a car or van and seat up to 4 to 6 passengers respectively and can accommodate up to 3-4 medium size bags. (standard luggage charges apply)
BUSINESS/DELIVERY: These come in Nice SUV and can seat up to 5 passengers and can accommodate up to 3-4 medium size bags or 2 large bags or more
VIP BLACK/SILVER : These are large luxury SUV that seat up to 5 passengers and can accommodate up to 5-6 medium bags or 4 large bags or more.
- WHAT TIPS CAN YOU GIVE WHEN REQUESTING LET’S GO BAHAMAS AT THE AIRPORT?
PICKUP FROM AIRPORTS
It’s good practice to collect your luggage from the baggage claim area and be ready to step outside before requesting a pickup.
Most airports have specific requirements about where riders can be picked up by vehicles. Your app will confirm pickup location(s) when you’re required to meet a driver at a specific area of the airport.
You may also receive a call from your driver to clarify which door or section you’ll meet at.
9.WHAT ARE LET’S GO BAHAMAS WAIT TIME FEES?
Wait time fee is a charge which starts 10 minutes after the scheduled pickup time and your Driver arrives at your location. This fee helps to compensate for Driver’s efforts and time spent waiting. You are sent a notification that the charge has started, and it will continue until your Driver begins the trip. In a case where your trip is canceled and you are charged a cancellation fee, you will not be charged for the wait time.
To avoid wait time fees, check the estimated arrival time and give yourself 45 minutes to exit the airport and meet the driver as soon as possible. Note: Wait time fees vary from 50 cents to $1.00 per minute.
- WHAT ARE SOME GOOD TIPS TO KNOW WHEN USING LET’S GO BAHAMAS
- Please don’t initiate a request until you are ready to leave unless you are prebooking for a later ride.
- Please watch the app to see how close the driver is so that you can be outside when the driver arrives if there is no parking directly outside of the address.
- If there is limited parking outside your address, please come out within 60 seconds of the driver hitting the Arrived button. If you can’t come out immediately, please call the driver and let him/her know how long you will be.
And for extra points, please text your driver the landmark you are near (bar name, supermarket, bank, etc.).
Changes to rider/passenger Terms and Conditions
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. I will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page. Please reference the rider terms for passengers and driver terms for drivers. These terms govern the application and use of the app respectively. There you will find our cancelation and refund policies.
These terms and conditions are effective as of 2020-06-08
If you have any questions or suggestions about my Terms and Conditions, do not hesitate to contact me at [firstname.lastname@example.org].